Please navigate the platform below to view the performance of the fund.
The value of investments can fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you invested.
Please allow a few seconds for the platform to load.
How do I use it?
Click the individual tabs for easy access to investment summaries, the original product literature, relevant capital protection barriers, counterparty exposure, a timeline of future events and much more.
This platform is maintained by Lowes Financial Management (Lowes), a company registered in England & Wales No. 1115681. Lowes is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority No. 114650. All information contained within this site is copyrighted and can only be repeated or otherwise published with written authorisation from Lowes.
Use of this site is subject to these terms and conditions and it is important that you read and accept them:
This site is intended only for use by retail clients resident in the United Kingdom. If it is prohibited, by reason of your nationality, residence or otherwise, to make such information available in your jurisdiction or to you, such information is not directed at you. Information on this website may only be browsed by persons permitted by applicable law or regulatory requirements to receive such information. You agree to assume responsibility for deciding whether any legal or regulatory considerations should limit access to or use of information, services or products described in this website and your use of any of the information.
The information contained within these pages does not constitute advice within the meaning of the Financial Services and Markets Act (FSMA 2000).
This website does not offer investment, legal, tax or any other advice, and any information displayed on the site should not be interpreted as such.
Lowes accepts absolutely no liability for any loss or expense incurred by the interpretation and subsequent use of any information contained within this site. In every instance users should validate the information contained within the site by referring to the product literature and product provider.
Product or investment providers are not responsible for any content of this website (other than the Product brochures and supporting materials).
All information displayed by Lowes Fund Performance software is for informative and guidance purposes only. While best endeavours are made, no guarantees can be made to the accuracy of any information displayed on or provided by Lowes and coverage of structured products on the database utilised by the Lowes software is not exhaustive. Only literature and valuation statements supplied by the Product Provider should be relied upon for information regarding the individual’s investment(s) and the applicable product(s) and Lowes cannot accept any liability for any loss or inconvenience arising from any errors or omissions in such information. Users should therefore satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of any information provided.
Please note the following with regard to The Computer Misuse Act 1990 (The Act)
A person is guilty of an offence under this Act if he or she:
- Causes a computer to perform any function with intent to secure unauthorised access to any program or data held in any computer;
- Knows at the time when he/she causes the computer to perform the function that this is the case, even if the unauthorised action is not directed at a specific program or data, or a program or data of any particular kind; or a program or data in any particular computer.
- Attempts such unauthorised access irrespective of whether the motives for access were well-meaning or malicious.
- Causes unauthorised modification of computer material.
- Access to any program or data held in a computer system is a wide definition and includes altering/erasing the program or data, copying it, moving it, using it and obtaining output from the computer in which it is held. Examples of such offences could include unauthorised use of another person's username and password, persistently trying to determine a username and password, and trying to obtain a password or password file by deceit. The Act imposes financial and/or custodial penalties on persons found guilty of breaking the law.
Call levels and barriers×